Django Developer - Full Remote
Lincoln Loop has been fully distributed since day one (back in 2007) with a team spread across six different countries. We are committed to building a diverse team and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We look forward to working with people who bring new perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences to our team. Learn more about us:
A Typical Day at Lincoln Loop
Depending on the project you’re working on, your tasks could vary from:
- Building out new features on an existing project
- Greenfield development on a new project
- Fixing bugs
- Upgrading dependencies
- Performance optimization
- Pair programming (remotely) a difficult issue with a teammate
- Working with project leads to estimate and scope work
- You are a Manager of One and don’t require reminders or coaching to get the job done.
- You are kind, honest, and empathetic.
- You have multiple years of experience working with Python and Django and are well versed in solving real-world problems with those tools.
- Your working hours have at least a 4 hour overlap with business hours in the< US Eastern time zone (where most of our clients are).
- You have very strong verbal and written communication skills (in English).
- You are able to work effectively and efficiently within a budget.
Nice to Haves
- You have previously worked in an agency or as a freelancer.
- You are active in the open-source community.
We offer competitive compensation, fully remote work, and reasonable working hours. Employees have access to flexible/unlimited vacation/PTO, a health care plan, and profit sharing.